FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) on PVAO Job Vacancies
- How do I apply for a job vacancy at PVAO?
Download the Job Application Form from the PVAO Website.
Send the properly filled up forms along with the following documents via electronic mail to
or via courier service:
- Letter of intent addressed to the Chief, Human Resource Development Division. Your letter must state why you are qualified to the position(s) you are applying for.
- Authenticated copy of school Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Authenticated copy of Diploma
- Authenticated copy Civil Service Eligibility or equivalent eligibility
- Certificate/s of employment with statements of duties or contract/s of service
- Certificate/s of completion of OJT or Internship (for recent graduates)
- IPCR Forms or Performance Evaluation Forms for the last two rating periods (for currently employed applicants)
You must submit the above for proper evaluation of your qualifications. Incomplete applications will not be consider.
Please note that you must be ready to provide the following when required:
- Certificate of seminars and training attended
- NBI Clearance
- Can I go to your office and submit my application in person?
Yes you may submit your application, together with the required documents, to the Human Resource Development Division, Mabini Hall, Philippine Veterans Affairs Office, Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City.
- Can I still apply even if I don’t possess the experience or education that the position requires?
If you do not possess the necessary experience and/or required education as indicated in the requirements of the vacancy announcements, the you are not qualified and should no longer apply.
- I have more than one position that I want to apply for. Can I just send one application?
Yes, you may send just one application, provided that you indicate the position/s you are applying for in your letter of intent.
- How long is the hiring process?
We do not review applications until after the vacancy announcement has closed. The length of time to fill a position varies, depending on many factors. Screening and processing of applications take about 2-5 months. We will contact you if your application is selected for further processing or to schedule an examination or interview. Please wait at least 3-4 weeks after the closing data of the vacancy before sending an inquiry.
- Do you notify applicants if they don’t get selected for the position?
We only notify those applicants who took the examination and were interviewed by the Selection Board if they were not selected for the position. You may contact the Human Resources Development Division to follow up the status of your application. Please wait at least 3-4 weeks after closing date of the vacancy before sending an inquiry
- Who do I contact if I need more information about the vacancies?
You may contact Ms. Julienne M. Macasaet, Administrative Officer II, Human Resource Development Division, at (02) 8912-1929 or 8911-6001 local 5551.