How to get a Veterans Preference Rating (VPR) Eligibility?

Pursuant to EO No. 132/790, the VPR Eligibility is granted to PVAO-Certified World War II veteran, or his/her spouse, or any one of his/her children who failed and lacks no more than 10 points in either the Career Service Professional Examination, the Career Service Subprofessional Examination, the Fire Officer Examination, or the Penology Officer Examination

You may contact Civil Service Commission for further information or visit their website at