How to claim your Back Pay (RA 304/897)

You may go to the following centers:

  • VRMD Front-line services at PVAO Camp Aguinaldo and bring
    1. Proof of filed copy of Application for Back Pay
  • 6th Floor, Back Pay Division, Bureau of Treasury at Intramuros, Manila

Note: Last filling of application was on June 17, 1957